- August 18th-23rd 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE AND DO
It is with great glee that we announce our first retreat designed for families seeking a unique, wholesome and holistic travel experience. A number of you have asked and suggested, so we are giving the people what they want: a special itinerary appropriate for children of all ages, and a slower pace to make things easier for everyone.
You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy Jamaica’s lush and calming green nature and to swim in refreshing waterfalls, beaches and lagoons. We’ll hike up the famous Blue Mountains to visit a humble and welcoming Rasta community and learn some inspiring, little-known history about Jamaica and its beautiful, resilient people. You’ll also get to delight in an exquisite five-course farm-to-table meal and experience at Stush in the Bush organic farm.
This won’t be about all-day tanning, beachside braids and gift shop Rasta hats (not that there’s anything wrong with that); we just want to rejuvenate you in a different way. After all, we travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us, right? We want to share the glory, struggles and beauty of this island — a BEAST of a nation, as you will find out!
PRICING (EXCLUDING AIRFARE)
Adults $1,790 US PER PERSON*
Children (3-12 years): $ 995 US*
Toddlers: (0-2years): $ 250 US*
*May be paid in instalments
This will cover the following:
- Private transportation across the island for 7 days
- Airport transfers
- All accommodations
- All meals (halal, vegetarian & vegan options available)
- All attractions
- A curated and unique itinerary of Jamaica’s most beautiful places
- Tour curators and guides available at all times
Please note: All international flights to and from Jamaica are *not* included in the price.
THE TOUR WILL LAST 7 DAYS AND WE WILL VISIT THE FOLLOWING CITIES:
- Portland (4 nights)
- Kingston (2 nights)
DAY 1: Portland
- Arrive in Kingston and meet the rest of the group. From Kingston, we’ll make our way to Portland (3h30 minute drive). Upon arrival at our villa, you can relax, unwind, mingle and enjoy refreshments. We will have our welcome dinner and get to know eachother better.
DAY 2: Portland
- Blue Lagoon, Port Antonio visit and a permaculture cafe in the hills.
DAY 3: Portland
- Waterfalls, lunch at the beach and a secret place in the hills
DAY 4: Portland
- Frenchman’s Cove beach day and surprise evening.
DAY 5: Leave Portland and drive to St-Ann’s (Duration: 3h30 min)
- Stush in the Bush organic farm: It is a love story, a magical fusion of Rastafari and chic. It is the blending of ‘Ital’ farming and exotic vegetables. It is the love of mother nature and the love of fine dining. It is rustic and it is gourmet. (3 hour drive from Portland to St-Ann’s)
- After our farm visit, we will make our way to the iconic city of Kingston and spend our last 2 nights.
DAY 6: Kingston
- Visit Kingston’s mosque (Central Masjid) and meet its Imam.
- Hike up the Blue Mountains to visit a Rasta community on the Holy Sabbath
- Late lunch/dinner at Eits Cafe (farm to table organic dining)
DAY 7: Kingston
- Departure day & farewell
To book your place on the tour, please complete the form below to hold your slot. We will be in touch with you upon receiving your form. For further information about the trip, please contact us. If you would like to join us for a future tour, join our mailing list and we’ll be sure to share information about upcoming retreats!