- June 26th- July 4th, 2019 .
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE AND DO
This will cover the following:
- Private transportation across the island for 9 days
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- All accommodation (please note that we will stay in Jamaican owned guest houses and hotels only)
- Daily breakfast and two complimentary dinners
- Entrance to all major and lesser known attractions/ tourist sites in every parish (Kingston, Portland, St-Ann)
Please note: All international flights to and from Jamaica are *not* included in the price.
THE TOUR WILL LAST 9 DAYS AND WE WILL VISIT THE FOLLOWING CITIES:
- Portland (5 nights)
- Kingston (3 nights)
Portland Arrive in Kingston and meet the rest of the group. From Kingston, we’ll make our way to Portland (3h30 minute drive). Upon arrival at our villa, you can relax, unwind, mingle and enjoy refreshments. You’ll meet the Burgundy Roots team, enjoy a group dinner and get to know eachother better.
- Portland Beach day, boat ride and cookout. Enjoy a cookout on a deserted beach. Stretch, swim and eat!
- Portland Waterfalls: Waterfall cookout, swim, dive and explore these beautiful local falls!
- Port-Antonio town exploration.
- Portland Private beach day
- Indigenous community visit
- Living Daylights Cafe: documentary night followed by a Roots Reggae jam/party
- Portland Secret local beach day with cooking lessons
DAY 6: Kingston/ St-Ann’s (3 hour drive)
- Organic farm visit: It is a love story. It is the combination of Rastafari and Chic. It is the blending of ‘Ital’ farming and exotic vegetables. It is the love of mother nature and the love of fine dining. It is rustic and it is gourmet.
- After our farm visit, we will make our way to the iconic city of Kingston and spend our last 3 nights.
- Kingston Bob Marley Museum
- Rasta community meet
- Lunch (farm to table)
DAY 8: Kingston
- Coronation market
- Coffee Estate Tour
- Farm to table lunch in a private estate in the Blue Mountains
Departure day Departures
WHO IS THIS TOUR SUITABLE FOR?
To book your place on the tour, please complete the form below to hold your slot. We will be in touch with you upon receiving your form. For further information about the trip, please contact us. If you would like to join us for a future tour, join our mailing list and we’ll be sure to share information about upcoming retreats!